The Rawness - More Examples of World-Creation - An revealing article demonstrating how your own thoughts can act as self-fulfilling prophecies in your social life.
Mark Manson - Attachment Theory - An excellent introduction to the attachment theory.
Le Monde de Baller - Asking A Woman Out On A Date - Sometimes a single picture can be worth a thousand words.
Dr. NerdLove - No More Mr. Nice Guy - Being "nice" is a good personality trait, but if it is used as an strategy to make friends or lovers, it might fail miserably. Consider also reading the addendum.
The Rational Male - There is no One - A nice essay on the potentially harmful idea that there is one "right person" for each of us ("The Soulmate Myth").
The Rawness - Priority Analysis and Narcissism of Small Differences - Many of the relationship problems arise from our unability to understand the perspective and needs of the other person.
The Rawness - Why Men Fear The Numbers Game - Despite the fact world is full of excellent relationship candidates for everybody, many people have trouble finding and attracting one.
The Rawness - Broken Window Relationship Theory
Mark Manson - Change Your Mind About Dating
Valtsu's - Human relationships: Studies (300+ papers)
Valtsu's - Human relationships: Quotes
- Thyroid Function, Red Light, Endotoxin, Inflammation, Glycine and Metabolic Syndrome
- Protein & Amino Acids
- Health Benefits of Glycine
- The Possible Benefits of Reading Glasses
- Raymond Peat
- The Therapeutic Effects of Red and Near-Infrared Light (2015)
- Circadian Rhythms
- Thyroid Hormones: The Ultimate Weapon Against Heart Disease?
- Why We Need Stomach Acid: The Dangers of Anti-acid Medication
- Human relationships: Studies
- Human relationships: Quotes
- Human relationships: Links
- My Finnish Blog (Valtsun terveysblogi)